Kforce has a client that is seeking a .NET Developer (Angular/AWS) in Charlotte, NC.
This role will suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use their own initiative. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successes developing quality software solutions, liaising directly with stakeholders, and adapting to the evolving needs of the business. They should have the ability to work without close supervision is fundamental, as well as handling communication with business stakeholders.
* .NET Developer will contribute to ongoing feature development of web applications based on service-oriented architecture, involving UI, Services, and databases
* Work with the development team leads (Lead Software Engineers) on the technical and architectural direction of projects
* Research, analyze, design, and deliver solutions that are appropriate for business and application development strategies
* As a .NET Developer, you will work with cross functional, globally dispersed development teams to support development efforts to meet business requirements
* Assist in designing and developing new projects and enhancements based on evolving business needs
* Interact with internal users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
* Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of software
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
* 3-5 years of software development experience
* Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development
* Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Experience implementing web-enabled applications in ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, HTML5, ASP.NET MVC, JSON, REST, CSS
* Proficient with AngularJS (Angular, React, Vue, NPM, Bower, etc.)
* Experience with AWS and Docker highly preferred
* Knowledge of build/dependency management tools such as Maven, SCM (Subversion, Bit Bucket)
* Able to work well within the constructs of an agile development process, including SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build, and Integration, etc.
* Knowledge of databases: SQL, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
* Experience in financial services and structured finance is advantageous
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team
* Some mathematical knowledge to understand the basic mechanics of various analytical methodologies
* Detail oriented and highly organized
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.