Title: .Net Developer (Full Stack)
Location: Salem, OR
Our client builds websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions for federal, state, and local government agencies across the U.S. You'll work closely with a talented and passionate team to deliver simple and elegant solutions that exceed customer expectations. Stack includes Microsoft .Net, SQL Server, JSON, and client-side technologies such as Knockout, jQuery and Aurelia, Responsibilities: Required experience & skills:
- Assist in setting architectural direction
- Write elegant, well-tested, maintainable code
- Create software and support it in a DevOps capacity
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop amazing solutions and services
- Pair with engineers on other teams to develop shared services and integrations
- Develop project schedules and ensure timely and successful delivery of developed solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Build relationships with customers to develop a deep understanding of their
Required experience & skills:
-Must have strong experience with the following; .NET/C# and ASP.NET
-Experience with front end programming with Knockout, Bootstrap, Aurelia, Jquery, and AJAX
-Must have a solid experience with multiple domains including; MVC, WebAPI, WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, and LINQ.
-Solid experience with relational databases including; SQL Server and Oracle. Preferred experience
- Experience working on multiple web applications
- Curiosity and interest in solving hard problems
- Desire to spend time honing your craft as well as teaching and learning from your peers.
- Ability to analyze system requirements, understand the scope of a project, and provide realistic estimates for implementation
- Experience building REST API and writing Unit Tests
- A commitment to quality of your code
- Well versed in at least one programming language, but preferably many
- Comfort navigating complex and large enterprise applications and legacy services with less than ideal documentation
- Interest continuous delivery and DevOps
- Experience with government
- Experience delivering Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with microservices architectures
- Experience writing code in a multi-server environment
- Some knowledge and understanding of failover and disaster recovery
- Experience with incremental refactoring efforts
- Experience with continuous integration tools like DbUp, VSTS, Jenkins, etc.
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Everest Consultants is a technology services firm that offers integrated solutions which include both technology staffing and project services. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest Consultants serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.