Our direct client is looking to hire a " .NET Developer (Web Application)" for a direct hire/permanent hire role. Must be able to work out of their HQ in Houston, TX. You will be working for a large, Global company in the Oil/Gas industry! Must have 3+ years of .NET (C#) Dev exp and some exp/knowledge with PowerApps, even 6 months or learning on your spare time. Must be local to the Houston Area! Client will not Sponsor The client is working every week onsite at their HQ, starting December 1, 2021. Job Description
This position provides .NET Development support services to several of Client's business units. Work with clients to gather business requirements, work with other developers to design application architecture, DB design and develop following a software development cycle. Skills required: (some flexibility)
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be curious, wanting to learn and grow
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility with Hands on experience with Office 365 and how the tools work together (specifically PowerApps, Flow, Logic App and Sharepoint).
- 3+ years' experience with implementation of web applications, architecting and designing technical solutions for client engagements using .NET technologies. C# over just VB.NET
- Experience in Microsoft .NET frameworks, C# , Visual Studio, ASP.NET, SQL Server databases, TFS and/or GitHub
- Familiar with software deployment tools (e.g. Pipelines, GitHub Actions)
- Experience with XML, Web Services, SOAP, JSON, REST Services and related standards and technologies.
- The candidate must have experience in defining and applying technology related standards, process and governance.
- Degree: College Degree (Bachelors Level).
________________________________________- Job Description:
PLUS ONLY SKILLS:
- Stay up-to-date with Microsoft Power Apps, .Net and SQL server technology.
- Plan and participate in all phases of .NET software application development with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality, design, code reviews and implementation
- Interact directly with users and management to review problems, scope and estimate level of effort, propose solutions, and lead implementation of systems using web-based and related technologies.
- Knowledge of development in SharePoint Is a plus !!
- Read, write, analyze, and interpret requirements documents.
- Provide overall technical leadership and technical risk management on assigned engagements.
- Work closely with other developers and management to ensure the release of high quality deliverables.
- Follow all aspects of SDLC and multi-tier technology including client, middle-tier and database.
- Maintain technical project documentation such as architecture diagrams, data models, process flows, use cases and object models.
- Experience with any project management methodology.
- Mobile development.
- Design patterns.
- Preferred Experience with RPA and AI technologies.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.