Direct client Req:
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 2 years
Role: N/A - .Net Developer
Essential Functions (not intended to be all inclusive):
- Provides program level application design and analysis from both written and verbal detailed program specifications.
- Debugs complex computer programs.
- Writes specifications, designs and creates new programs, and analyzes and modifies existing programs.
- Designs and supports applications and web sites using the agency's standard tools.
- Writes test plans and participates in peer testing.
- Participates in project planning and design with clients and senior analytical staff.
- Consults and plans for specific modifications and systems enhancements.
- Provides optimum quality service to the clients.
- Monitors project for quality assurance and adherence to procedures in order to avoid preventable interruption of production.
- Develops written documents to clearly present information in a logical order with terms that are understood by the receiving audience.
- Prepares written reports (e.g., monthly activity, project status, etc.) to provide information.
- Documents activities and time spent on tasks.
- C#, ASP.Net
- Visual Studio, MVC, Team Foundation server
- Visual Studio, MVC
- Web services (REST and/or SOAP)
- MS SQL Server
- SSIS packages and/or Stored Procedures
- Windows services