***Please, no third parties***
***Only Southern California candidates will be considered***
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on a Scrum team together with other high-powered developers to create and maintain sophisticated SaaS web application.
- Based on requirements from expert Business Analysts, help design and implement new features leveraging client-side skills in AngularJS and TypeScript.
- Participate in sprint planning, design sessions and code reviews.
- Bring in new ideas and innovative tools and strategies to help the team work faster and smarter.
- Use outstanding communication skills, drive and teamwork to help elevate the team to the next level.
- Use a passion for software and analysis that solves problems and helps the team deliver quality software on time.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with full stack developing leveraging .NET web tools, technologies and frameworks.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Experience with large-scale web applications that integrate with multiple third-party systems.
- Mortgage or real estate application/industry experience is preferred.
- Advanced to expert-level skills with AngularJS, TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS.
- Proficiency in C# and .NET.
- Proficiency in T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server (queries, stored procedures, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern software design principles: SOA, OOD, SOLID, etc.
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality.
tags: web application developer, web applications developer, .net developer, software engineer, sw engineer, programmer analyst, front-end developer, front end developer, angular developer, angularjs developer
San Diego, CA