***Please, no third parties***
***Only Southern California candidates will be considered***
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test enterprise .NET software applications.
- Maintain systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Create technical specifications and unit test plans.
- Collaborate with QA to align understanding of requirements and to develop system test plans.
- Lead a small team of developers and collaborate as part of an Agile development team to solve problems and develop projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Demonstrate a basic degree of creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Follow the established software development life cycle, coding standards, and naming conventions.
- Support applications using software development methodologies including structured programming, documentation, design and code review.
- Collaborate with business analysts and application users to define and design robust user centric application solutions.
- Collaborate with UX resources to drive consistent look and feel of user interface.
- Collaborate with database resources to ensure robust and complete data access and manipulation.
- Collaborate with IT Operations to ensure hardware and software are aligned to deliver business requirements.
- Mentor junior and other new developers as needed.
- On-site regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience leveraging Microsoft .NET languages, tools, and technologies.
- Advanced to expert-level experience with C# and/or VB.NET.
- Hands-on experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control.
- Good understanding of programming principles such as single responsibility, open-closed, Liskov substitution, interface segregation, dependency inversion (SOLID), and object oriented programming (OOP) concepts.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Industry certifications are preferred.
tags: software engineer, sw engineer, programmer analyst, senior .net developer, web developer, web application developer, web applications developer, full-stack developer, full stack developer
San Diego, CA, 92142