***Please, no third parties***
***This position is fully remote for now, but Southern California candidates are highly preferred***
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full-stack development leveraging Microsoft .NET web and cloud technologies, including .NET Core, .NET Framework, C#, SQL Server, TypeScript, Angular, Azure, etc.
- Develop enterprise-level, customer-focused applications for a dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
- Provide development and support for major integration initiatives with new and existing customers.
- Participate in all tasks related to requirements gathering, risk analysis, unit testing, software implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and deployment.
- Collaborate with multiple teams throughout the organization, mentor less experienced team members, and participate in continual investigation of process improvement strategies.
Skills and Requirements:
- 7+ years of software engineering experience leveraging Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Advanced to expert-level proficiency with .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, SQL Server, and TypeScript.
- Development experience with Azure, Angular, and/or WPF is preferred.
- Full-stack experience and strong OOP principles.
- Proven ability and desire to work across all stages of the SDLC, including requirements gathering and automated testing.
- Strong experience with integrations, API's, etc.
- Experience working in Scrum environments is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
tags: software engineer, sw engineer, programmer analyst, senior .net developer, sr .net developer, web application developer, web applications developer, web developer, software developer