Apex Systems has an immediate need for a .NET Developer with a large healthcare client in Baltimore. If you, or anyone you know is interested, please reach out to Jeffrey Reichelt via email at Position Summary:
The developer will be responsible for prototyping, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, implementing, and maintaining moderate to complex web-based applications for the client.
The developer will focus on core applications for both the internet and intranet sites, and will be responsible to develop new applications, as well as providing application support for both new and legacy web applications in the system. Education:
A minimum of an Associate's degree required. Work Experience:
A minimum of 5 years in a web-application development environment, developing various applications for a variety of internal applications, clientele and/or related vendors is required.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Extensive experience with .NET framework and experience writing web applications using C#
- Familiarity with developing web sites within a Content Management System.
- Development within Sitecore CMS is beneficial
- Experience in version control tools such as SVN, Git, SDM, CVS or other source control software.
- Experience with SQL, MySQL, or another relational database system.
- Develop custom web-based applications based on end user requirements and process improvements.
- Conduct research into emerging Internet technologies and programming languages, as well as the ability to organize and present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Proven understanding online privacy and security standards and methods, such as HIPAA and PCI.
- Experience with web server administration (IIS, Apache, other Web Server) is a plus.
- Experience with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Console is a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or