.NET Developer (5)
Terms: 6-month contract with potential to go perm
Location: Downtown Denver
1. Experience in Microsoft .NET using C# and Angular 6,7, or 8 framework
2. Experience in Agile methodology. Agile/Scrum experience as a developer
3. Ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
4. Experience in complex web applications with high volume data.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years' experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications in web based projects.
• Hands-on development experience with projects involving Microsoft.NET using C# with MVC using Angular 6,7, or 8 and other frameworks
• Experience with web debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, IE Debugger etc.
• Must be able to write SQL Queries to retrieve data from Oracle Database. Understand oracle Stored procedure/package/functions.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
• Proficient knowledge and experience with Restful Web API using latest Authentication framework.
• Experience with databases and writing basic SQL. Experience with both SQL Server and Oracle a plus.
• Experience TFS - GitHub and Dev Ops tools like Bit Bucket, Jenkins and Sonar Qube.
• Experience in Agile methodology. Agile/Scrum experience as a developer
• Good oral and written communication. Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or