Primary Location: Germantown, MD
Schedule: Full time, On-site
Clearance: Not required but must pass a federal background check
US Citizenship is Required
The Appsential Team:
Appsential consultants are leading business and technology professionals who combine a depth of experience in federal government and select industries with an unrelenting focus on innovation.
You ll benefit from senior level commitment and attention while being afforded the space you need to perform at your best. You ll receive the compensation and benefits you deserve. You will be valued.
At Appsential, it is our unique differences that bring valuable insight to the team. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels and we do not discriminate based on disability, veteran status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.
.Net Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Analyze requirements, design solutions, develop/implement code and test new components.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications.
- Tests and documents work.
- Deliver high-quality solutions on-time and on budget.
- Research and evaluate new technologies.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience. Applicants with extensive work experience and knowledge may be considered in absence of Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ of ASP.NET, C#, .Net Framework, SQL, Visual Studio.
- 7+ years of experience working with applications using SQL / relational databases.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and Data Modelling experience.
- Demonstrated experience with web application security.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles, frameworks, technologies, and software implementation best practices.
- Great problem solving, analysis and design skills, with a demonstrated passion for quality.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Object-Oriented Design knowledge.
- Experience with Grant Management.
- Experience with Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX.
- Experience with MVP/MVC pattern.
- Experience with 508 Compliancy.
- Experience with TypeScript.