Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Responsible for working with appropriate resources transferring current application configuration, code, etc.
- Designing and developing solutions for .Net application and related TIBCO suite as needed by system and user requirements. Provide ongoing improvement and maintenance of application.
- Actively support documentation related to the development activities
- Ensure adherence to 508 standards and principles
- Communicating software designs to team members and monitoring the progress of your design throughout the SDLC
- Attend customer meetings, as required. This may include developing materials to support required meetings
- Engage with RELI technical team in developing recommendations that support more streamlined and automated features.
- Using Service Oriented Architecture when needed, developing unit tests by taking advantage of the test center and test-driven development as needed.
- Researches, and assist in the development, and/or participates in hands-on installation, configuration, and maintenance of related application. This includes troubleshooting production issues, deploying application and configuration components, automation and upgrade. Assist in the documentation for testing and maintenance of system corrections, that will automate tasks and assist in reporting.
- Assist in production support of business applications: start and stop of application instances; troubleshoot application failures and diagnosing performance or reliability and security issues of applications; assisting application teams in the use of custom support tools.
Years of Experience:
- Proven experience as a ASP.Net framework, Oracle server.
- 3+ years developing and supporting ASP .net applications
- Involved in the design and development of .Net applications to support project phases from development to sustaining
- Knowledge in using ASC X12 EDI format for system development, analysis and documentation in health care services
- Understanding of Agile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working on external UAT related materials, documents, tasks and meetings/calls.
- Experience with web services, EFT tools and understanding of CORE CAQH.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related degree is a must
- Experience in supporting the modernization of applications through leveraging open source technologies. COTS tools, Connect gateway etc. is desired
- Experience in collaborative teams using revision control is desired.
3 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement