ByteCubed, a cutting-edge technology firm, is seeking a .NET Developer to join our rapidly growing technology company that believes small empowered teams of talented professionals can make impactful change. This position is located at our Corporate HQ’s in Arlington (Crystal City), VA!
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Act as a .NET developer for a product development scrum team
- Participate in product delivery through the entire SDLC of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support.
- Implement all aspects of application design – high-performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system-level testing of applications
- Work with QA engineers to develop testing protocol to identify and correct defects
- Follow best-practice development standards established by Development Leads
- 3+ years of experience with C# and web development frameworks. Experience with .NET MVC
- 2+ years of experience with implementation of large enterprise systems or distributed computing environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with web services
- Proficiency with MSSQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience working in agile/scrum programming environment
- Proven track record of developing and maintain high performance and scalable applications.
- Object-oriented design and programming experience.
- Experience using COTS products to integrate systems at an enterprise level.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration and continuous delivery applications
- Java is a plus but not required
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- CI/CD experience
- Well versed in DevOps principles and practices
Education / Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Must be a US Citizen w/the ability to gain a clearance