Enterprise Logistics client is currently seeking a .NET Developer to join their team. This is a 6+ month contract-to-hire opportunity to work for an awesome company in a fun environment.
The selected candidate will be highly proficient with API work and SQL backend processing. There will be other opportunities to work with Angular on front-end activities. This position is a great fit for someone who likes to learn new technologies. The development team works with an Agile methodology and is highly visible to the business units.
- Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software.
- Supports existing business systems applications.
- May partner with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
- May design and document moderately complex technical requirements for business applications.
- Strong knowledge of one or more development language(s) and tool(s).
- Must be able to determine and document moderately complex software or system functional specifications.
Application developer proficient in .Net(C#) programming and Microsoft SQL Server(2005 and beyond)
- Able to write SQL queries/stored procedures
- May create documentation and training materials and may deliver training during implementation of system or system enhancements
- Perform business analysis of systems and follow through the full development life cycle.
.NET - Preferably 5-7 years experience
SQL Server - Preferably 5-7 years experience