.NET Developer – Excellent Opportunity to Support the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania!
Become a member of a growing team of Information Technology professionals making an impact and providing solutions throughout central Pennsylvania – Join the Domino Tech Team!
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission is seeking a Programmer 4 to assist other developers with maintenance and support for the Resource First Portal (RFP) system. The RFP application was built with ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net, and SQL Server. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be able to function in both as an Individual and as part of a team. The successful applicant must be capable of meeting or exceeding challenging deadlines while performing daily duties that will include:
- Analysis, design, coding, and testing of application code.
- Application troubleshooting and bug fixes.
- Creation of new screens with HTML and ASP.NET.
- Record, verify, log and document testing results.
- Maintain versioning and source control with TFS.
- Document / present recommendations for issue/risk remediation to managers.
The Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3+ Years: Microsoft .Net Framework
- 3+ years: SQL Server 2008 or higher
- 1+ years: SSRS
- 1+ years: Microsoft TFS or similar tool
- 1+ years: ASP.NET
- 1+ years: C#.NET
- XML is desired
- HTML is desired
- SSIS is desired
- GIS Mapping is desired
- Entity Framework is desired
- Telerik GUI Controls is desired
The mission of Domino Technologies is to provide clients with IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, Domino Technologies has built a solid record of performance working with clients in the private sector and government.
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg area – the capital city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Dauphin County. Located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River, Harrisburg is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan area.
Contact Us Today!