ECS is seeking a .NET Developer
to work in our Arlington, VA
office. Job Description:
- 1-3 years of .NET development experience
- Understanding of the .NET Framework up to and including 4.x
- Experience in developing, updating, and maintaining secure software code and scripts in a Visual Studio environment.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with software design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Security + CE certification
- Active Department of Defense Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one
- .NET development experience within the Department of Defense.
- .NET development experience supporting the Army.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Any IAT Level III certification
- Active Department of Defense Top Secret clearance
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.