We're looking for a .NET Developer, experienced in full stack development with an emphasis on the back end. You will drive solution development at an innovative, industry-leading organization!We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer:
Requirements of the .NET Developer:
- Responsible for user interface and functional design and implementation of applications
- Develop in C#/.NET and communications with the systems via Web Services
- Gather business requirements for software development from business teams
- Provide solutions that meet project timelines on time and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- At least 3 years of application experience with focus on business and persistence tier development
- At least 3 years of experience in .NET/C# development
- Experience working with technical products and vendors
- Strong, hands-on experience with intermediate to large .NET/C# data service tier applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Java/PHP/Python a plus!
Job ID: 360632 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!