.NET Developer for our client Washington, DC (metro accessible)
Long Term Contract
-8+ years of .NET experience
-Strong experience with object-oriented analysis and design methods,
-extensive experience in C#
-strong with VBA
-MS Office Automation and VSTO
-experience in agile environment with TDD
- Masters degree in Computer Science preferred
* Must be proficient in using C#, VBA in MSOffice, MS .NET architecture, MS Visual Studio, MS Office suite including MS Project, and MS Access and SQL/Server environments. Must be skillful with: Windows OS client and server configuration and management.
* Must have experience with Agile development, preferable SCRUM. Knowledgeable about the challenges and opportunities of Azure cloud development environment.
* Interacts with customers in defining requirements and strategies and in resolving problems and support issues;
* Applies advanced technical expertise to define architecture requirements and establishing standards for design and development in order to promote high system performance, maintainability, extensibility, and compatibility with related systems;
* Ability to train and guide less senior Application Developers;
* Ability to write and communicate effectively with subordinates, peers, end users and management. Work is performed without appreciable direction.