- Performs coding to written technical specifications and standards
- Work with other Developers to ensure software builds meet system, functional and performance requirements and adhere to corporate polices such as security and privacy
- Provides estimates for assigned tasks, work efforts and projects.
- Keeps current with software development trends, makes suggestions and takes action on IT-related best practices, processes and systems.
- Creates and maintains support documentation and standards
- Experience developing applications using, .NET,C#, MVC,SQL,GIT,HTML
- Ability to perform the job functions with minimal instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently within a diverse and fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad Knowledge and experience related to computer systems and technologies.
- A motivated self-starter that is able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Exhibits flexibility, adaptability to meet changing priorities and deliver on deadlines.