Columbus, OH Description:
We are currently seeking .NET Contractors to join our fast-paced agile environment
We are looking for a well-rounded developer that works well in a team setting and can work with minimal instruction.
Our technology stack includes C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Ignite UI, Dapper, IIS, Add-in Express, Windows Server, Oracle PL/SQL, WPF, Console Application, Windows Services, PowerShell, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
Along with our current stack we will be building new applications supported in Azure
What You Will Be Doing
• Work with the team to develop user facing applications utilizing various .NET components
• Work with the functional team to identify technical solutions for complex problems.
• Communicating status to the team, business, and leadership.
• Identifying issues and resolving them with the necessary teams.
• Present new ideas or roadblocks to current work
• Communicate to team on issues, project progress, and technical direction
• .NET Core or .NET 5
• Web API
• Strong Database skills (Oracle, MS SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
• Visual Studio 2019 or higher
Nice to Have Skills:
• Azure development (functions, dbs, services)
• ASP.NET MVC
• Queuing (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, etc)
• Automated Unit Test
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on .NET experience.
• Excellent coding skills in C#.
• Excellent understanding of web technologies.
• Strong database skills using Oracle and PL/SQL.
• Ability to turn high-level business requirements into working applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience mentoring and leading developers
• Experience establishing technical designs and follow through of design
• Experience in application ownership and production support Joy Provenzano, VP- Recruiting, The Judge Group
90 Matawan Rd, Suite 102, Matawan, NJ 07747
office www.judge.com Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com