Kforce has a client in search of a .NET Developer in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
Provides technical and analytical work in developing, designing, and/or supporting applications for the business, research, and/or instructional functions of clients. The Developer participates in the development of solutions using programming expertise for day-to-day problems to include maintenance, modification or development of complex inter-related applications/solutions. Solutions link technical knowledge with business, research and/or instructional solutions and may range from consulting services (software or hardware recommendations) to developing integrated-automated systems. Duties include client needs assessment as well as evaluating hardware availability and software requirements. Additionally, the Developer may be involved in administration of the databases(s) that support the application code. They will either be involved in code, database administration or a combination of both depending upon the size and complexity of the application portfolio of the entity being supported. The Developer should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develops projects of moderate size and complexity
* Determines appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and makes relevant recommendations to clients
* Develops detailed specification documents with clear deliverables and timelines
* Defines database requirements, functionality and utilization
* Designs and develops application database structure, tables, entity relationships and security privileges
* Works with clients and designers to build and refine graphic designs for websites and applications
* Tests applications to ensure displays meet ease of use and flexibility standards and to ensure web sites execute properly for multiple browsers, engaging users as necessary
* Planning and Organizing: Ability to organize and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures; Ability to work independently and performs job with minimal supervision.
* Project Management: Ability to manage one module of a larger project or responsible for projects of limited complexity
* Technical Knowledge: Competent to work on most phases of application systems analysis and programming without guidance
* Technical Solution Development: Ability to devise or modify applications to solve moderately complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations; Knowledge of system development and/or maintenance technologies to support and maintain the infrastructure on which assigned applications reside
* Technical Support: Knowledge of technical features to suggest modifications to prevent future problems
* Consultancy Skills: Ability to consult with clients and higher-level technicians and analysts to resolve technical problems and ensure client satisfaction; Ability to interact with client to discuss alternative technical solutions
* 2 years of experience in the following areas: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, .NET Core, Core API
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.