.NET (C#) Developer/Architect (TWO POSITIONS in SPIDER, ONE in CREST)
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of three (3) years experience working with C# development (in new projects or significant feature enhancements, and not just L3 break-fix/maintenance).
• A minimum of two (2) years experience working with ASP.Net in recent jobs.
• A minimum of two (2) years experience Building Web Applications using CSS, HTML, ASP.Net and Visual Studio (2012/2013/2015)
• A minimum of one (1) years experience in a SCRUM Agile or Lean Agile environment
• Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
• Experience with Micro Strategy, Tableau or SSIS
• Experience with Web Technology (XML, HTML, Java Script, JQuery ) a plus.
• Experience with Layer application designs a plus.
• Experience using Web Services (WSDL, REST) a plus.
• MVC4 experience is a plus.
• Experience working in a high-rigor regulated and change-controlled environment is a plus.
• Intermediate knowledge and skill set with database design, development and implementation a plus.
• Intermediate knowledge and skill set with web design, development and implementation a plus.
Mandatory Skill Set and Qualifications
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner with a minimum degree of supervision.
• Must have strong communication and problem solving skills.