Main Tech Background:
- C#, Linq2Db, ASP.NET MVC 5.x, jQuery, Bootstrap 3, Kendo UI, and LESS.
- Minus Angular.js and Informatica but does need to have some Agile experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, senior full-stack .NET Developer to assist with design, development, and support on a browser-based, global financial compliance system. This system supports regulatory requirements for Short Selling and certain aspects of Credit Default Swaps across every jurisdiction where the bank does business. It provides reporting and monitoring of global end-of-day net short positions and other notification requirements as well as critical position information used in regulatory disclosure reporting for downstream systems. An ideal candidate should be self-starting, have a thorough understanding of the technologies outlined in the requirements below, and capable of addressing issues across architectural boundaries. However, primary focus of responsibilities will be in the user experience, which is based primarily in the following: C#, Linq2Db, ASP.NET MVC 5.x, jQuery, Bootstrap 3, Kendo UI, and LESS.
- Works closely with other NYC-based team members and business partners to design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain, and debug software solutions that support business units or support functions.
- A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management.
- Contributes to strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Employs in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business process requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides total-effort estimation for deliverables for one or more programmers with minimal margin of error.
- Coordinates collaboration with business solutions and other development teams as needed to deliver on time and within budget.
- Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- Overall hands-on software development experience.
- Demonstrate exceptionally clear communication skills
- Experience as a team lead with clear recognition as a technical expert by peers, while making architectural and design decisions
- Experience in the global investment banking industry
- Hands-on experience and a complete understanding of Visual Studio, C#, .NET Framework development, and Transact-SQL
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and a demonstrated understanding of database design and query planning; execution
- Experience in C# expressions (LINQ & Lambda), thread & memory management, asynchronous
- development patterns, and data serialization/deserialization (XML & JSON)
If interested contact me directly: email@example.com or 201-283-9274