Position : Sailpoint
Duration : 24+ Months
Location : Richmond, VA, Tysons, VA and Plano TX
Job Description • Installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ in client environments.
• Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
• Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
• Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support, and maintenance.
• Assisting with management of project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
Must Have Requisites:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field with minimum 1+ years of experience.
• Experience with the following technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, HTML, Web and Application Servers.
• Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
• Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.).
• Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
12310 Pinecrest Road, Suite 306 | Reston VA 20191
(O) 703-997-9547 | (F) 703 563 6322
(E) shankar at adroitts.com | www.adroitts.com