Role - .Net Developer
Duration - 8+ Months Contract
Location - Houston, TX
Client - HPE
- Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
- Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
- Typical customers are HPE end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company. Strategist Plus: Recognized authority internally and externally on leading-edge technologies, theories, or techniques. Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups.
- Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives. Integrates advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units. Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs. Champions large projects that effect the company's long-range goals and objectives.
- Typically has more experience than IT Developer/Engineer.
- Typically, a technical Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 20 years of related experience or a Master s degree and a minimum of 14 years of experience.
- 15 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; and Testing tools
- Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies. Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM. Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Master in DBA. Advanced Web Technologies.
Please send resume to Jobs@nasscomm.com Please no phone calls Thank you for looking at our job post. Please take a look at our other job posts and tell your friends.