Business Group HighlightsCivilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have experience with C# Full Stack Developer with emphasis on ASP.NET for Web development with experience developing enterprise-class applications. Responsible for analyzing, developing and testing interactive interfaces and content to provide solutions to the client complex needs. The individual must have the ability to translate high level requirements into technical design documents, technical requirements and development tasks.
Note: Must be available to work onsite at client facility in Washington, DC. No remote work.Qualifications
10+ years of experience in a professional capacity and a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• Must be proficient with:
o Bootstrap 3 / 4
o Ajax techniques
• Application Development
• Able to provide support for ongoing development of websites, creation of new ones from concept all the way to completion
• Be proficient in programming languages
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or higher
• Understand APIs and web services for consuming JSON
• Adequate knowledge of relational databases like Oracle, MySQ, and how to in teract with them
• Proficiency developing and maintaining scripts as well as programming in Oracle PL/SQL
• Solid understanding and working experience with RESTful web services
• Competent in Microsoft PowerShell 5.0 or higher
• Understanding of user interface best practices and standards
• Familiarity with development and debugging tools
• Ability to clearly communicate both business and technical terms and information/requirements/instructions to a wide variety of audiences (face-to-face, teleconference, phone and email)
• Ability to write technical/functionality specification documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment and by utilizing individual skills collaboratively
• Knowledge of performance analysis of log analyzer requests.
• Proficiency in version control systems
• Working knowledge of Technology Solutions Life Cycle (TSLC).This position requires United States Citizenship, or a valid Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply./have lived in the US for the past 5 years and eligibility to apply for/obtain a Postal Clearance.About Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)