Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) currently has an opening for a .NET system/software developer supporting PERSTEMPO
in Millington, TN. This fulltime position to support the Navy Personnel Command's PERSTEMPO suite of applications within the BUPERS On-line systems. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and will develop software in web or thin client environments. Candidate will interface with end-users, system engineers and database administrators on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate is expected to have the analysis skills to solve problems.
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications supporting PERSTEMPO projects.
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Work as a leader or member of a team.
- Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop system components including services and user screens
- Assisting with system testing
- Application and System deployment
A Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of experience ( OR
) an associate degree with 2+ years of experience, ( OR
) .NET development with SQL Server for at least 3 years experience ideally with C#. REQUIRED SKILLS
This position requires a self-motivated, professional individual with demonstrated progressive experience designing and developing web applications, including:
- Experience as a web based application engineer/developer using .NET Frameworks, Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Specific development experience with BOBI Ad Hoc report development
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the .NET MVC Framework and WebForms
- Experience working with TFS for SDLC tracking in addition to maintaining build and release pipelines
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications.
Clearance Requirement :
This position requires a background check and that the candidate currently be and remain eligible for a SECRET clearance. Inability to obtain and maintain a successful background check will result in candidate being ineligible for this position. U.S. Citizenship is required in order to obtain the required clearance
*Pre-Hire* Information Security Certification :
Prior to the hire date, the candidate must possess at least one of the following Information Security certifications:
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- GSE (GIAC Security Essentials)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
*Post-Hire* Professional Certification :
Within six (6) months of hire date, the candidate must
either obtain a commercial computing environment certification or a computing environment training certificate.
My SAIC Benefits.