These roles will lead implementation and collaboration efforts with development operations, enterprise architecture, infrastructure and security teams on-site with our partner. You will be responsible for developing the applications in a team setting while mentoring developers on new open source technologies. You will work on the new development and maintenance on financial products for our partner.
- Help design, architect and execute the building of applications
- Will analyze, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance of web-based and windows applications using N-tier architecture with Microsoft technologies, following Agile/Scrum development process.
- Participate in agile team meetings to plan and estimate stories
- Encourage innovation within the team while experimenting and adopting new technologies
- Work closely with Operations/Infrastructure to improve architecture and scalability
- Participate in various department events to present new trends in technology
- 3+ years' experience in software development- .NET technologies
- Involved in designing and developing an entire application
- Skilled with SQL Server database development - Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers within SQL Server
- Experience working in an Agile based development environment
- Experience with emerging cloud platform technologies such as Cloud Foundry, Openshift, AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku, or other PaaS technologies is a huge plus
We have 3 open roles. If seriously interested please email resume directly to Jose Lomas: firstname.lastname@example.org