Soft Tech Consulting is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill the role of a .NET/Metastorm Developer for one of our clients. The designated candidate for this position will join a collaborative team environment, providing support and expertise necessary toward the successful delivery of the project deliverables, and provide effective communication to all levels of staff for reporting stat progress.
MUST BE A
TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
REMOTE POSITION INITIALLY BUT WILL ULTIMATELY CONVERT TO ONISTE IN WASHINGTON, DC
Engineer has knowledge in design, architecture, development, & administration. The Engineer may,
• Monitor existing systems for structural integrity.
• Oversee the development & installation of new hardware & software.
• Install & configure operating systems & other software & routinely test installed software for glitch detection.
• Provide technical direction to IT support staff.
• Design & implement security systems & redundant backups to maintain data safety.
• Write custom scripts to reduce the need for human intervention, Create scaleable, automated solutions.
• Establish multi-platform versions of the software package.
• Write tests for existing & created code to ensure compatibility & stability.
• Evaluate, recommend, & implement automated test tools & strategies.
• Design, implement & conduct test & evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
• Evaluate hardware & software & resolve LAN/MAN/WAN network related problems.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 1+ year applicable experience.
• .NET, Metastorm, Pega preferred.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, bother verbal and written.
• Must be able to work independently, with minimal oversight.
• Experience with development & installation of new hardware & software.
• Experience installing and configuring operating systems and other software
• Experience in writing custom scripts.
• Experience with evaluating hardware & software.
• Able to develop strong client relationships.
• Experience in designing and implementing and conducting test & evaluation procedures
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned business headquartered in Chantilly, VA. With contracts in both the public and private sectors in the DC metro area and across the country, Soft Tech is an organization made up of highly successful and talented Information Technology professionals offering enterprise class solutions for any size organization at great value. Soft Tech’s mission is to help government organizations design, implement, and maintain mission critical Information Technology solutions. By focusing jointly on our employees and our customers, we are able to achieve our mission by providing each and every one of our customers with continuous quality customer support.
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.