Job: .NET Programmer Analyst
Location: Itasca, IL.
Contact: Martin Hendricks / (630) 392-2515 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Programmer Analyst to join our team! The Programmer Analyst is responsible for analyzing programming requirements and designing solutions. You'll be working for one of the best .NET Architects in the Chicagoland area. Great work environment!
Duties & Functions
• Analyze programming requirements and design solutions
• Unit test code
• Debugging existing programming to fix defects
• Assist other developers with problem solving
• Manage software build process using internally developed build submission and management tools
• Create technical documentation for developed systems
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 to 5 years of software development experience with C#. Must also have strong experience doing software development using in-house technologies which are currently:
1770 N. Park St, Suite 100 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact