We have an immediate need for a .NET Developer. This role has the opportunity to move into a supervisory role of 2-3 developers after proving oneself. Must be willing to work onsite for first few weeks for orientation, flexible with hybrid onsite/WFH schedule after that. This is a permanent job.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies.
• Maintains existing systems and creates new business solutions from inception to fully developed products.
• Work with business professionals to develop and continuously improve our applications that support all the business process.
• Collaborate with others to automate processes and ensure appropriate ongoing access to data.
• Identify and implement process improvements.
• Resolve code problems and data-related issues on a timely basis.
• Embrace an organization model that is self-directed / self-managed as a team and as individuals.
• Bachelor’s degree completed in computer technology application development related program
• 5+ years of experience in as a developer
• Strong understanding of computer science basics including application development and database
• Collaborate and communicate well with others, strong written and verbal communication, comfortable with varying (and reactive) daily responsibilities
.Net Core 5
Angular 11 (Will consider version 4 or higher)
Azure App Services and Dev ops