.NET Microservices Developer
1. Build and maintain the company s microservices suite in .Net and SQL
2. Review and provide input on projects that can enhance our applications, as well as provide reasonable development effort.
3. Address any support issues regarding the company s application and assist others to resolve any production related concerns.
4. Log time to the appropriate projects and categories ensuring context can be discerned.
5. Provide project status updates.
1. Must be an excellent problem solver.
2. Experience developing microservices.
3. Application development with C# (or a similar language), the .NET Framework, Azure DevOps/Git (or another versioning system), and an understanding of developing reports with Microsoft SQL Server Report Services (SSRS).
4. Very strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL, including being able to create and optimize stored procedures.
6. Experience working in an Agile development environment a plus.
7. Proficient with Windows operating systems and Office tools.
8. Experience with project management skills, specifically working with deadlines and estimating the duration of a project.
9. Ability to articulate and submit Project status updates.
10. Ability to work well with a small team and in fast-paced environment.
11. Must have a can-do attitude.
12. Is flexible to work outside of normal business hours.
13. Is a highly motivated, well-organized, self-starter desiring an opportunity to grow both technically and professionally.
14. Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, supervisors, managers, sales representatives, and outside vendors.
15. Ability to read, comprehend, and follow the Functional Requirements of a Business Requirements Document.
16. Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects.
Contract to Hire, C2C NOT available.
Full time, W2 or Independent Contracting only. All candidates qualify for a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k match, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
2191 CityGate Dr Columbus, OH, 43219Contact