TCI has an immediate need for an Applications Developer in Colorado Springs, CO. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a Contract-to-hire opportunity.
The Application Developer will work within the Space Superiority unclassified SENSOR application development team.
- Assist with application administration of COTS applications and application maintenance, administration and development of custom applications.
- Meets with internal and external customers to identify and document software requirements.
- Designs and develops web-based applications using ASP.NET and C# programming language.
- Designs and develops SQL Server databases to include stored procedures, indexes, and triggers.
- Assists with troubleshooting, fixing and deploying modifications to custom applications.
- Assists with problem tickets to completion and keeps a good rapport with customers.
- Assists with administration of COTS applications to include, but not limited to, SharePoint, ARAS, Miro Gold.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using C#, ASP.NET 4.0 (or above), and SQL Sever 2008R2 (or above).
- Web application development using C#.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Currently possess CompTia Security+ CE or CISSP Certification or the ability to obtain within 6 months of start.
- Proficient knowledge/experience with Oracle 11g (or above), Internet Information Sever (IIS) 6.0 or above, SharePoint and SharePoint Server.
- Knowledge in the creation and deployment of SharePoint web parts.
- Knowledgeable in Team Foundation Sever.
- Applicant must exhibit an understanding of application maintenance lifecycle to include all phases of the build cycle.
- Must possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with the clearance application process and/or clearance transfers.