TechStar Group is a niche Product Development, Business Solutions, and Global IT Services firm based in Dallas, TX. At TechStar, we help drive customer success by leveraging our deep expertise in IT Solutions and Business Process improvements to enable our clients to achieve their organizational objectives.
Founded in 2002, TechStar Group has grown to become a solutions and implementation partner of choice to multiple Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, TechStar currently has offices and delivery locations throughout the US and India.
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Smithfield, RI
Duration: 6+ Months
About the opportunity:
• Understand business requirements, contribute to complex software solutions, work constructively with other developers and be committed to the highest-level quality.
• Work closely with the user community and other technical groups in a highly collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment.
• Develop original and creative technical solutions to ongoing development efforts
• QA/test all project work
• Work under moderate direction
• Develop comprehensive documentation for multiple applications supporting several corporate initiatives
• Provide application support by serving as an on-call resource in support of the organization’s service and escalation model
• Acquire a full understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, system testing, problem resolution, project planning and release management.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Five or more years of professional software development experience
• A minimum of 3 years of experience with VB.NET or .NET Framework
• A minimum of 3 years of experience with C#
• A minimum of one year with Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
• A minimum of one year with WPF
• A minimum of one year with WCF
• A minimum of one year with REST and/or MS Web API
• Experience with relational databases, specifically Oracle
• Experience with XML, HTML
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong analytical and design skills and excellent problem solving/debugging ability
• Outstanding Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills
• Knowledge of Design Patterns and n-tiered architectures
• Strong SQL skills including performance tuning
• Experience with Microsoft UI and business service solution development
• Knowledge of MVVM design pattern a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, for status reports, project plans and summaries
What we offer:
At TechStar, we are always seeking high-performers who are at the forefront of technology. We provide competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and access to challenging opportunities that facilitate personal and professional growth.
Learn more about us at: www.techstargroup.com
C: 972 591 8719