Key skills are:
C#, asp.net, and Angular 2-4
For the senior level role in CO or TX; they need to be able to convert after 12 months; and they need to have experience working in an enterprise environment.
- Understand business requirements, contribute to complex software solutions, work constructively with other developers and be committed to the highest-level quality.
- Work closely with the user community and other technical groups in a highly collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment.
- Develop original and creative technical solutions to ongoing development efforts
- QA/test all project work
- Work under moderate direction
- Develop comprehensive documentation for multiple applications supporting several corporate initiatives
- Provide application support by serving as an on-call resource in support of the organization’s service and escalation model
- Acquire a full understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, system testing, problem resolution, project planning and release management.