We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer to join our client in Arlington, VA. In this capacity, you will be responsible for supporting the creation, enhancement, and maintenance of applications, as well as providing production support for applications. Due to clearance requirements, this position requires the ability to work on a W2 basis and without the need for sponsorship.
Primary Responsibilities will include the following:
* Implement features and code modules as required by product owners.
* Write automated unit tests for each class that makes up a module
* Write automated integration tests for each module
* Ensure that code modules are added in a way that they can be easily integrated into continuous integration environment
* Fix bugs and work with other teams such as QA and Operations to ensure proper fixes get into production systems
* Maintain existing central site applications and provide support on production issues
Required Skills/Experience for this position are as follows:
* 5+ years of experience writing software programs in a .NET environment.
* Strong C# coding abilities, including solid knowledge of .Net features such exceptions, memory management, reflection, and LINQ.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited institution.
**For immediate consideration or to learn more about this role, please contact Brendan Brown at (703) 839-8527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Temp to Hire