The Squires Group has a direct hire opportunity for a .NET Developer
to join a Federal project in Fort Belvoir, VA
. This program supports the Department of Defense in an effort to bolster innovation, cloud development, knowledge management, and information sharing, and enhanced software development efforts. This is mission-critical work and an excellent opportunity for you to support the U.S. Military.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Clearance. Qualifications
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Experience in .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development)
- Experience with the following:
- Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC)
- Software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing
- SQL database development stored procedures
- Documenting software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
- In a leadership role
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #LI-BH1 #Di