DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities could include, but are not limited to the following:
- Application development: (60%)
- Codes and maintains complex components of web applications.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Application life cycle management: (20%)
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Performs coding standards and code reviews.
- Performs technical design.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing.
- Support ongoing IT efforts: (10%)
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support, monitors the system, and identifies system deficiencies.
- Working with the business: (10%)
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with sales, marketing and other business partners to analyze and classify complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Thorough knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, and service oriented architecture.
- Solid understanding of development processes and the full SDLC.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, communication and team engagement skills.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a solution oriented approach.
- Demonstrated ability to design business solutions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Education and/or experience could include, but are not limited to the following:
- 3+ years of software and application development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET development using both traditional web forms and MVC patterns.
- Proficient in TSQL
- 1+ years of experience developing web APIs with ASP.NET