Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Development Manager on this position.
The .NET Developer will join one of the elite .NET development teams and will be responsible delivering new solutions to handle growing dynamic mission critical enterprise SaaS systems and applications. The .NET Developer will:
- Build and develop ground up new .NET 4.7 and .NET Core 2.0 web-based SaaS applications and develop new major application features and enhancements
- Work off of MVC designs and will be developing within the .NET 4.6/4.7 and .NET 2.0 Core frameworks including C# server-side development, AngularJS, Angular 6 and ReactJS for the client side and REST based web services with SQL Server and MongoDB on the backend
- Work in an Agile environment, participate in Scrum meetings with short Sprints
- Utilize Bamboo for CI/CD, GIT for Source Control
- The company will be building new products incorporating Microservices, .NET Core and Azure.
- The Sr. Level .NET Developer will have hands-on lead responsibilities for 5-10 .NET Developers
The .NET Developer report to the Development Manager
- Must have recent 3+ years of .NET Development (Core and/or Standard) experience
- Any experience with the following is only a “plus”, NOT Mandatory: .NET Core, Azure, Microservices, ReactJS, multi-threading, SaaS applications or Web Services
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: PPO, HMO, HAS, FSA medical, dental, and vision coverage, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, unlimited PTO, paid company holidays; matching 401K, 12 Week Family Bonding Leave, flexible spending plans, free lunch, flexible schedules and a very casual work environment that all start upon employment.