Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Development Manager on this position. Bonus: 10%
An International, successful, extremely profitable and the largest global privately held medical software/hardware Company is looking for a .NET Developer. The company is privately held, has been in business for 65+ years, has $1+ Billion in revenue, has 5K+ employees, is extremely profitable and has never laid-off an employee.
The .NET Developer will join one of the elite .NET development teams and will be responsible delivering new solutions to handle growing dynamic products. The .NET Developers will:
- Build and develop ground up new .NET 4.7 and .NET Core 2.0 software and applications and develop new major features and enhancements to existing products
- Work off of MVC design patterns and develop within the .NET 4.6/4.7 and .NET 2.0 Core frameworks including C# server-side development, AngularJS for the client side and SQL Server on the backend
- Work in an Agile environment and participate in Scrum meetings with short Sprints
- Utilize MS Build for Version and Source Control
- The company will be building new products incorporating Microservices, .NET Core and Azure in the near future (this experience is NOT required)
The .NET Developer reports to the Development Manager
- Must have recent 3-7+ years of .NET Development (Standard and/or Core) experience
- Must have C# development experience
- Any experience with the following is only a plus , NOT Mandatory: .NET Core, Azure, Microservices, AngularJS or Web Services
The company offers full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401K, 3 weeks of vacation, paid sick days, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursement, casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.