Candidates looking to grow their careers will be interested in this Software Engineer position. If you want to join a highly focused, motivated team in the Financial Services field, Robert Half is looking for candidates with a strong command of design patterns and software engineering methods. Creating new platforms and maintaining existing technologies are responsibilities critical to the role as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with others. A long-term contract / temporary role, this Software Engineer opportunity will be based in the Omaha, Nebraska area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Build high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Supplement solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Outline and enact back end and front end components and services
- Advocate top programming practices and standards Requirements
- Strong familiarity with the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- Experience with web application frameworks
- Familiarity with relational database management systems
- Foundational knowledge in C Sharp Programming (C#)
- SQL experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of .NET Framework
- .NET experience
- Deep understanding of C#
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.