Founded in 2001, Blue Canopy is an award-winning provider of business solutions in the public and commercial sectors. We're focused on delivering outcomes that matter by combining the best use of technology, process improvement, and the system of governance. Our Mission is to serve our clients and help them achieve success by combining governance, industry experience, and information technology excellence.
At Blue Canopy, innovation, collaboration, and teamwork are the driving force behind our success. We are committed to hiring, retaining, and developing best-in-class professionals because we recognize that our team is what differentiates us in the marketplace as an industry-leader. We are driven by excellence, committed to integrity, and inspired to achieve limitless possibilities.
Blue Canopy is currently seeking a Full Time .NET/SharePoint Developer to provide onsite support in Washington, DC for a multiple award-winning Agile delivery team. We are in search of an effective and innovative individual to join our team, whose goal is to assist a federal agency further their strategic mission, expand its government-wide share service, while providing excellent levels of customer service.
* Architect, design, and develop new solutions using expertise in .NET and SharePoint
* Design, configure, develop, and implement enhancements to existing systems
* Provide Tier 2/Tier 3 technical support and resolving production defects
* Understand and use Agile best practices and software approaches to develop solutions
* Identify application hot spots and mitigate performance issues
* Understand and actively mitigate potential security threats
* Potential for occasional teleworking once fully assimilated
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
* 8 years of professional software development experience and demonstrated technical excellence and creativity using both .NET and SharePoint
* Ability to develop SQL Server Views and Stored procedures and optimize them for performance
* Experience developing applications that implement workflows
* Experience with root cause analysis and defect resolution in a production environment.
* Strong communication skills with both internal team members and business stakeholders
* Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
* Requires a BS Degree in IT related field
* Experience in Scrum(agile) development
* Microsoft/SharePoint certifications
* Experience building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
* Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
* Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
Clearance Required: US Citizen - Must be able to obtain "Public Trust" level clearance
As a full-time employee of Blue Canopy, you are eligible for an attractive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. Our benefits also include paid holidays, Paid-Time-Off (PTO), a company-sponsored 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement plan, and flexible spending accounts to allow you to pay for Health, Dependent care and Commuter costs with pre-tax income.
Blue Canopy, LLC is EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
#DC #CB #CJ