Need Java candidates who are local to NYC and can interview F2F asap.
- This job requires broad understanding of modern application frameworks and best practices around each layer of the OSI model
- Hands On Experience of integration patterns and technologies – REST/SOAP/Messaging/ Micro services
- Hands On Experience in working with various databases and data architectures – RDMS, NoSQL and MarkLogic databases.
- Experience in working with the DevOps practices, and using tools/technologies for Configuration Management (Ansible), Build pipelines (CI/CD) for software build automation and delivery.
- Experience on basic networking and storage.
- Lead and coordinate technical activities involving various teams across database, networking, development and operations.
- Experience of designing software solutions with demanding non-functional requirements
- Hands On experience in security, single sign on, high availability, scalability, Service-Oriented/API, containers including virtualization and Micro services.
- Must have a strong understanding of Source Control - Subversions, Build - Maven, Test/Automated Test- JUnit, SOAPUI, CI/CD.
- Must have experience in preparing technical artifacts, coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code, ability to present designs to peers.
- Nice Have experience designing Rich User Interface (responsive applications)
Anvesh|SR. Technical Recruiter | Techgene Solutions, LLC.
O: +1-972-580-0247 Ext: 229 | Email: email@example.com
300 East Royal lane, suite # 109, Irving, Texas – 75039