We are looking for a talented developer to work out of our Atlanta office to develop Content Management System solutions for multiple websites. The applicant will assist in maintenance, enhancement and upgrades of web applications managed from our enterprise Content Management System. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skillset and will be recognized across the organization for their development expertise, internal consulting, and the ability to solve complex problems.
- Good understanding of UI and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with a team of developers to plan and deliver software platforms used across multiple product and business units
- Experience with back-end programming languages (.NET Framework)
- Strong grasp of web environment security principles
- Some experience working with devops using the continuous integration and continuous delivery method
- Strong communication skills with ability to collaborate with business on requirements and define solutions to address key opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Develops Content Management Systems solutions for multiple websites
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices and ensuring it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces and performing website updates by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
- Update existing applications to meet the security, accessibility and functionality standards as outlined in the company's website policies
- Working with team members who produce and design web content to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Identifying problems uncovered by team member or customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications, technology/trends and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Create and maintain documentation, and assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest standards and requirements
- Functional testing for code releases
- Prepare end user training documentation
- Become an expert in our content management system (Sitecore experience is a plus)
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field or 10+ years of relevant web development experience.
- Proficient in .NET Framework/Microsoft Ecosystem
- C# programming experience
- Basic understanding with database technologies such as MySQL and SQL Server
- Proficient in Git version control, node.js and workflow automation libraries (gulp, webpack)
- Strong understanding of secure design and coding best practices
- Solid understanding of Content Management Systems (Sitecore experience is a plus)
- Strong teamwork skills, dedicated team player.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication, with the ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.