Kforce has partnered with a large financial institution to hire multiple .NET Developers in Dallas, Texas (TX). Our client is going through a Digital Transformation and the plan is to Optimize, Modernize and Expand their current applications. They need a to build a new team to help design and develop a new Loans Decision Engine tool. This initiative will allow you to learn .NET Core, Microservices and Angular!
Our client is committed to serving the community and making a positive impact. They focus on helping people that need support and love to contribute to organizations nation wide that help them. Apply today if you feel that you can commit to providing excellent service to customers, peers and the community.
* Help decompose current / future business capabilities into containerized microservices on Cloud platform
* Create framework components to standardize common coding patterns
* Be involved in supporting / troubleshooting production environment
* Support unit / integration testing efforts to ensure high code coverage on all development efforts
* Participate in code review activities (Group code reviews & individual pull-request reviews)
* Work with business analyst to gather requirements, develop technical specifications
* Provider mentorship for Junior / Mid-Level Developers
* 5+ years of experience in .NET development stack using C# & Visual Studio
* Familiar with Unit Testing, Mocking, & Continuous Integration
* Strong understanding of design patterns and when best to apply them
* Strong communication skills & a team player
* Ability to work within a fast-paced agile development lifecycle
* Experience with Angular, React, or Vue
* Experience in the consumer lending industry
* Experience using Git
* Experience with Domain Driven Design
* Machine learning experience
* Data lakes and Data stream
* Previous experience working within a service-oriented / micro-service-based architecture
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.