Be part of the hottest Agile project in the land! The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for .NET Developers
to support our direct client in Northern Virginia. Be part of a highly collaborative team working in an Agile environment, supporting the transformation of a Federal Agency from Waterfall to Agile IT best practices. Work in small teams using Agile methodologies to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software that protects American interests and secures our nation. This multi-year Federal Project is located in Chantilly, VA
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance. Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and integration of new products based on client requirements
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Evaluate effectiveness and address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Participate in development of software user manuals and technical reports
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- 3+ solid years of Microsoft .NET development experience
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience mentoring junior level developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #LI-LJ1