.NET Front End Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 6+ Months
Work in a Microsoft development environment with C#, VBS, ASP.NET, Win32, MySQL, and Microsoft Office APIs in a client-server environment.
Must Have Skills:
- 10 years of experience in C#, VBS, ASP.NET, Win32, MySQL, and Microsoft Office API development in a client-server environment.
- Experience in an API-driven ecosystem, with a background in RESTful API development and .NET-based application plugins.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices and standards.
- Optimize software for speed and compatibility; add features that contribute to the product with a focus on quality.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, as necessary, to accommodate support incidents.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Spring MVC, PHP, or other dynamic web server environments
- Ensure code and features are developed to meet requirements and standards.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Experience in Automation anywhere or any other RPA applications
- Java Experience to deploy applications in both Linux and Windows platform
- Windows system Admin experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any other Engineering Field