Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
Years of Experience:
- At least three (3) years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- At least two (2) years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture/Service integration with Web Services, REST and security integration.
- At least one (1) year of experience in working, defining, maintaining architectural frameworks, patterns & data structures.
- Experience with .NET-specific technologies such as Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) or Workflow Foundation (WF).
- Experience with data accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation.
- Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
- Extensive experience working on SQL Server 2014 including writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
- Experience with modern Integrated Eligibility System to process and manage eligibility for multiple health and human services programs including SNAP, TCA, TDAP etc.
- Experience with system integration and data transfer between systems such as EBT, MMIS, HIX, ACA and IES (between legacy & modernized).
- Experience with benefit reconciliation involving claim determination, fund recovery benefit recoupment and issuance of owed benefits.
- Familiarity with Medicaid policies involving HHS programs.
3 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement