Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
In CoreLogic's Insurance and Spatial organization, you'll develop underwriting workflow automation solutions for industry leading US insurance carriers, including AllState, State Farm, Travelers and Liberty Mutual. Through our partnership with Google our engineers are working with technologies like the Google Cloud Platform to transform our solutions and deliver features that have a direct impact on our clients and the insuranceindustry as a whole. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations.
- Make recommendations and influences on engineering processes and methods, like continuous integration and development.
- Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems.
- Explore and research new and alternate technologies and platforms. Evaluate, recommend, and apply these alternate/new technologies, disseminating information throughout the team/department.
- Develop technical product expertise in multiple areas and document large and complex assignments for knowledge transfer.
- Mentor other team members on area(s) of expertise. Provide technical guidance on a wide range of systems/projects.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field strongly preferred
- 5+ years .Net experience
- 5+ years C# experience
- 5+ years SQL, knowledge of queries and stored procedures
- Knowledge of other coding languages (C++, Java, Swift, etc.)
- Experience with cross platform software development
- Experience with multiple operating systems: Windows Server, Linux, CentOS, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, requirements gathering, user stories
- Able to debug and troubleshoot code
- Able to translate business needs to technical requirements
- Able to work independently and be flexible on fast pace projects
- Able to understand legacy code and read syntax in multiple programming languages
- Able to manage multiple tasks while meeting customer commitments
- Able to work with the team to achieve team commitments and respond to requests in a timely manner, and willingness to help others
- Able to work HTTP web and API technologies
- Coach and mentor team members
- HTML 5
- .Net Core
- ASP.Net MVC5
- ASP.Net Web API 2
- Google SDK
- GIT / GitHub
- Team Foundation Server
- IIS/Apache Tomcat
Desired but not required
- Knowledge in SOLID principles
- Knowledge in domain driven design
- Experience with automated build and deployment processes (DevOps)
- TCL programming language
- GUtils/Google SDK
#DICE_CH CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.