Job Title: .Net Full Stack Developer
Location: New York, NY
Travel/Relocation/Remote: Post COVID Onsite
Link to apply: https://jobs.capgemini.com/job-invite/991163/
Capgemini is seeking for
• Required 6 years of experience using NET technologies with an emphasis on C
• 3 years’ experience creating consuming web services and data
• 2 years of experience in UI technologies like HTML5 CSS SAAS Java Script Angular etc
• 1 years of experience in Angular 2 or above Solid understanding of common design patterns data structures and object oriented programming
• Excellent in analysis technical design development and problem solving skills
• Database skills preferably DB2 SQLServer to design new or alter existing table structures to satisfy specifications and requirements Thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.