Merchants Fleet is seeking a highly-motivated, innovative, and creative Sr. .NET Technical Lead with proven application development and team lead skills. You will be responsible for leading senior and junior level developers, analysts, and contractors who support applications including; custom built applications, internal systems, databases and reporting.
A qualified candidate should have clear and extensive experience leading, implementing, and developing custom Microsoft and Web based applications.
You and your team will be building, configuring, and maintaining systems across the enterprise using emerging technologies and innovative solutions. The ideal candidate must be able to take a leadership role in our Agile process, mentor developers, pair program, unit test, and work with business customers on story development.
If you can contribute as a team player, multitask, show an appropriate sense of urgency, understand business needs, and thrive in a fast-paced environment…then read on!
- Hands on programming in multiple technologies (.NET Core/C#, Angular 2+, TypeScript).
- Work with business to develop complete user stories.
- Adhere to coding standards.
- Promote thorough unit testing.
- Lead team of other developers ranging from Junior to Principle.
- Responsible for code quality of development team.
- Responsible for proof of concepts, spikes, and other R&D required to enable future development paradigms.
- Work with business sponsors, systems analysts, project managers, database architects and the rest of your team as a cohesive group.
- Communicate with application and enterprise architects - identify issues and roadblocks well in advance of problems.
- Communicate with the project manager on upcoming changes, events and schedules.
- Commit to creating quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with other tech leads and the enterprise architect to define, mature and roll-out design and development standards, processes and tools.
- Travel up to 10% as necessary
- Lead and inspire a team of analysts, developers, and contractors, providing feedback and direction on design and code reviews.
- Coach and mentor staff to develop a highly productive team.
- 5+ years as a senior developer or application architect
- 5+ years developing with .NET framework, specifically C#
- 2+ years cloud development in Azure or AWS
- Must have 1+ years of Angular 2+, React, Vue, Ember, or similar front-end platform
- Knowledge of OAUTH2
- Knowledge of SQL Server, relational databases
- NoSQL and graph data storage a plus
- Understanding and exposure to multi-environment eco-systems
- Knowledge of Git and Pull Request SCM paradigms
- Experience with agile project management, specifically SCRUM
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability to provide concise status updates to senior IT and business leadership
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to flex working hours to meet project schedules